See yourself wandering around the downtown area of a fresh place, gazing up at the beautiful landscapes or the buildings all around you. Still, Campbell House Museum is one feature you have been anticipating most of all. It has been on your bucket list for a while, and the day has arrived to mark it off.
Best Places to Stay at Campbell House Museum
Hotels near Campbell House Museum
If you would like to travel back through the decades, Campbell House Museum is ready for you.
Because it is located in Toronto, the state's capital, you're able to discover everything else that this metropolis has to offer.
If you need to secure accommodations within walking distance of Campbell House Museum, you can choose from 70 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. A few of the more frequented ones are The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, Shangri-la hotel Toronto and Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto.
You can assign more dollars for your travels by deciding to rest your head at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. The Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square and the Le Germain Hotel Toronto are two popular options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
Luxury and ease are waiting for you at one of the several upmarket hotels you'll find within walking distance. The Canada Suites on Bay is simply 0.6 miles away, while the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville can be reached in 1 mile. Both are charming and extremely comfortable.
This area is full of alluring things to see. Dark Horse Espresso Bar is a notable eatery that is near Campbell House Museum. Famished travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience should head to Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, a restaurant that's also not far away. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander over to The Rex Hotel Jazz and Blues Bar.
Once you've checked out Campbell House Museum, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Pay a visit to Four Seasons Centre if you and your family love theatrical plays and live shows.
- Whether you live and breathe history or just starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Osgoode Hall, a historically significant local building, is an attraction you should prioritize seeing.
- If you are a fan of theater, you have to spend an evening at Royal Alexandra Theatre.
- Absorb the surroundings at Nathan Phillips Square, a historic market space that is popular with both visitors and locals.
- For travelers that enjoy exploring the secrets and stories of the region, Ontario College of Art and Design is a fantastic place to visit. Here, generations of alumni grasped their degrees and went on to develop their careers in their respective industries.
VIA Rail is the closest metro rail station to Campbell House Museum. It is reached by a walk of about 0.5 miles. Union Station is also nearby at a distance of just 0.5 miles.
Our directory of Downtown Toronto rooms furnishes everything you need, so you are certain to get a place to stay near Campbell House Museum that you'll love. Downtown Toronto was a pretty celebrated destination in the recent year, so you shouldn't be the only one. When the moment arrives to make your reservation, you'll rest easy: numerous guests would endorse their Downtown Toronto hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the secret tips you're searching for.
- The staff at hotels close to Campbell House Museum exceed all expectations, which is fitting for such a dazzling monument.
- You'll find lodging in Downtown Toronto will always be eager to greet you with tidy and neat rooms.
- We have it here if you want suites that are comfortable in addition to clean.
Suites close to Downtown Toronto got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Campbell House Museum, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Fascinating Downtown Toronto Facts and Figures
When you've conquered Campbell House Museum, there are still more things to see and do in Downtown Toronto.
- Until recently, Downtown Toronto voyages haven't been on most people's radars, but soaring numbers of stays mean the moment to make your move is now.
- Downtown Toronto also knows a few things about rolling out the red carpet after you spend a time on its ample excursions.
- Be enlightened about the territory's background, then head out on the town to end your adventure right.
Planning a visit to Downtown Toronto is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Campbell House Museum. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some new photo ops!