Visiting Cams Wharf
Families enjoy visiting Cams Wharf though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and parks.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Cams Wharf
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cams Wharf
A couple of favorite places to visit are Wallarah National Park and Lake Macquarie. Additionally, you'll find Munmorah State Conservation Area and Belmont Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cams Wharf. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Raffertys Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Cams Wharf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Cams Wharf each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F