Visiting Can Tho
Travelers to Can Tho give high marks for the shopping and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Can Tho
- The closest major airport is in Can Tho (VCA), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rach Gia (VKG), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Can Tho
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Luu Huu Phuoc Park and Ninh Kieu Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Vincom Plaza Xuan Khanh, Cai Khe Trade Center, and Cai Rang Floating Market. Top activities include taking local tours and boating, while Ben Pha Xom Chai and Can Tho Harbour are sights to visit.
In Can Tho, you'll be able to select from 62 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vinpearl Hotel Can Tho - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ninh Kieu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Victoria Can Tho Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ninh Kieu can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- TTC Hotel – Premium Can Tho - This 3.5-star hotel in Ninh Kieu features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Can Tho
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Can Tho gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 71°F