Visitors to Canaveral are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Canaveral
- The closest major airport is in Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canaveral
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tayrona National Natural Park. You'll also find Pueblito and Mareygua Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Canaveral. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eco Hostal Yuluka - This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Canaveral
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Canaveral gets about 2.40 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F