Book your room at Mercure Canberra
Deluxe Loft, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Braddon hotel in Northern Canberra, near Australian War Memorial
Located in Northern Canberra, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Canberra Centre and Australian War Memorial. National Museum of Australia and Old Parliament House are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and meeting rooms.
All 129 rooms offer WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Mercure Canberra has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 24.50 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 24.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 24.50 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 24.50 AUD per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Olims Bar & Bistro - This bistro specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Courtyard Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
Room service is available.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 24.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.