Pictures Lie! False advertising, misrepresentation
Posted Aug 8, 2016
The pictures are a BIG LIE. I took pictures for comparison
- the address provided on line is not the correct one. They send you to Das Playas who claim they are receptionist for both. At parking lot, 1st flag - rats running under cars.
- in a taxi from airport after arrival, and couldnt find the location with address provided. Called and NO ONE ever answered the phone
- expedia link states that they can arrange the transportation from airport - I did. They do not. False advertising
- Rusty uncomfortable very old mattress.
- Pillows smell terrible, one like stink bug
- Window AC is rusty and leaks to the headboard (may be cause of the rust?), and does not work - you cant read settings
- Door doesn't close well/slanted and lights/NOISE from outside is disturbing and scary
- Dead bugs greet you in the morning as you open the door
- Filthy dirty, torn, shower curtains, slippery scummy shower
- Bathroom door wont close, too rusty, hinges, and missing knob
- toilet barely flashes. Flash cover doesn't fit - too big and hits your back if you try to squat hence must balance somewhere far from the back and not too close to the front (TMI: horrible)
- there are no such pools as in pictures when you get there. There is a little possibly 8x8 foot and a 7x9 foot small pools. The pictures are a huge lie!
- Checked out after first night, and now struggling to get my refund
- NO bottled water as advertised
- No AC in tiny gym (only cycles. A gym without a treadmill)