The hotel is nice , the rooms are clean and offer you great comfort. The hotel staff is very helpful and polite!
However, here are a few things to point out :
* No evening shows, other some live music
* At evening time, lots of mosquitos and basically it makes it impossible to stay outside...
* There is only one indoor restaurant (Aroma) to dine in and the menu is the same every day ... the food is nicely presented on the plate (a la carte) however, the dishes are not the greatest ...weird selection for sauces...
* The pools are relatively small and placed in the sun all day ....
* Very expensive prices for activities around or spa
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 27, 2016 by Community Manager, Hotel Management
Allow us to thank you for taking a time to write this review in which you share your experience at Beloved Playa Mujeres with all Expedia users.
Thank you very much for adding remarks of the positive sides of your vacation with us, mentioning that the service provided by our partners, the facilities, and the ambiance made your stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
On the other hand, on behalf of all the staff and the management at Beloved Playa Mujeres, we kindly extend our sincerest apologies for not exceeding your expectations in some aspects of your stay. At Beloved Playa Mujeres we take great pride in providing high quality in our services, facilities food & drinks for the enjoyment of our guests. We kindly remind you that our staff and concierge department are always available to assist your needs and special requests in order to provide you a remarkable holiday.
We also apologize about the mosquitoes in our open areas. We are not looking to dismiss your review, however, we would like to explain that we have a complete program for pest control and fumigation throughout all the hotel areas. But as you know this is something very common of the tropical climate, especially in the Caribbean whose surroundings are mainly composed by beautiful mangroves.
Please, rest assured that all the info you have raised have been addressed and that appropriate corrective actions have been taken.
We truly hope to have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future and reinstate your confidence in our services.
Please receive our warmest regards.