- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Margaritas Cancun
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Cancun, Hotel Margaritas Cancun is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Turtle Beach and Tortuga Beach, while Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld are popular area attractions. Delphinus Dreams and Ventura Park Cancun are also worth visiting.
- Market 28 - 8 min drive
- Dubai Palace Casino - 8 min drive
- Plaza Las Americas - 9 min drive
- Galenia Hospital - 9 min drive
- Las Americas Cancun Mall - 14 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hotel Margaritas Cancun
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cancun Hotel Margaritas
- Cancun Margaritas
- Hotel Cancun Margaritas
- Hotel Margaritas Cancun
- Margaritas Cancun
- Margaritas Cancun Hotel
- Margaritas Hotel Cancun
- Hotel Margaritas Cancun Hotel
- Hotel Margaritas Cancun Cancun
- Hotel Margaritas Cancun Hotel Cancun
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Margarita/Adhara Hotel with a difference.
This is our second time staying at Hotel in 12 months, coming from Toronto, and that speaks volume. Great restaurant and service but the cost is a bit prohibitive.