- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Logis Hotel et Restaurant Le Galion Canet Plage
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Tradition Twin Room
Superior family room
About this area
Located in Canet-en-Roussillon, Logis Hotel et Restaurant Le Galion Canet Plage is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canet Beach and Saint-Cyprien-Plage. Aquarium de Canet-en-Roussillon and Aqualand St Cyprien are also worth visiting.
- Canet Beach - 10 min walk
- Saint-Cyprien-Plage - 6 min drive
- Casino JOA de St-Cyprien - 10 min drive
- Aqualand St Cyprien - 13 min drive
- Caliceo - 15 min drive
- Perpignan Station - 13 min drive
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 16 min drive
- La Canne à sucre - 6 min walk
- La Casalinga - 7 min walk
- Le Miramar - 7 min walk
- La Baie d'Asie - 7 min walk
- La Siesta - 7 min walk
About this property
Logis Hotel et Restaurant Le Galion Canet Plage
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 19 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Le Galion Canet-en-Roussillon
- Le Galion Canet-en-Roussillon
- Hotel Galion Canet-en-Roussillon
- Galion Canet-en-Roussillon
- Hotel Le Galion
- Logis Hotel et Restaurant Le Galion Canet Plage Hotel
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel withe excellent service
This was the last of a number of hotels we visited as we travelled north along the Spanish then French coast. We went for the half board option (evening meal and breakfast) for an extra £22.50 each, and stayed 2 nights. The room was a good size with a large bathroom. The bed was really comfy (best one on the holiday). All aspects of the service was excellent. The hotel is one of the very few with a heated pool and in April the outdoor pools are a bit to cold to swim in. This was very warm, and the cover is rolled back for the summer. The breakfast was really good for a continental breakfast. The evening meal was particularly impressive with a daily menu chosen based on local food. The fixed meal had 2 choices for each of the 3 courses. They printed an English menu specially for us. I have an allergy which meant I couldn't have either of the choices one day, so they came back with an alternative. I was impressed that you had the correct cutlery (e.g. fish knife and fork for a fish dish) and this was typical of their attention to detail. The car park had 14 spaces and there were more than 14 rooms -but there was street parking around. There was a huge long beach with surf 5 mins walk away and a large marina a bit further. There was limited nature in the nature reserve lake (may be the time of year) and the area was more modern that some of the villages we had travelled through.