- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aragon Valley
- 6 min drive
- Candanchu Ski Resort
- 6 min drive
- Asador la Brasa
- 3 min walk
- La Panaderia
- 4 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet is located in Canfranc. Candanchu Ski Resort and Astun Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pyrenees National Park and Aragon Valley.Visit our Canfranc travel guide
- Aragon Valley - 6 min drive
- Candanchu Ski Resort - 6 min drive
- Aventura Amazonia Pirineos - 7 min drive
- Astun Ski Resort - 9 min drive
- Cueva de las Güixas - 10 min drive
- Canfranc International Station - 5 min walk
- Pamplona (PNA) - 101 min drive
- Asador la Brasa - 3 min walk
- La Panaderia - 4 min walk
- Casa Rural Alimentacion Bodega - 4 min drive
- Tobazo - 6 min drive
- Albergue Aysa - 7 min drive
About this property
Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Real Villa Anayet Canfranc
- Real Villa Anayet Canfranc
- Real Villa Anayet
- Hotel Real Villa Anayet
- & Spa Real Anayet Canfranc
- Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet Hotel
- Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet Canfranc
- Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet Hotel Canfranc
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is very clean, quiet, walking distance to the town of Canfranc-Estación and to great hikes and other outdoor activities. What we remember the most is the great greeting from Claudine, who checked us in, answered questions and provided helpful information. Everyone at the hotel were helpful and treated us well. The included breakfast in the dining room was very complete. Thanks for a great stay!!