Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Cannes hotel in Carnot Boulevard, walk to Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and La Croisette. Forville Provencal Food Market and Cannes Harbour are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, valet parking, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 34 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
- Top-notch bar on site
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Good location
- Clean guestrooms
Cavendish features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and limo/town car service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1870
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
- Cavendish Cannes
- Cavendish Hotel Cannes
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.