Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Cannes, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, Cannes Harbour, and Forville Provencal Food Market. Castre Museum and La Croisette are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-out, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 31 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
Hotel Renoir features multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Baroque hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
Hotel Renoir is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1920
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
- Hotel Renoir
- Hotel Renoir Cannes
- Renoir Cannes
- Renoir Hotel
- Renoir Hotel Cannes
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert