Get an overview of this hotelGlitzy hotel with casino, 50 meters from the beach
From beach to boulevard
JW Marriott Cannes is on Boulevard de la Croisette, the famous promenade linking downtown Cannes to the beach. Guests can shop for luxury brands as soon as they step outside, or cross the street to join the sunbathers on one of the world's most fashionable stretches of sand.
Rooftop Riviera views
The hotel's rooftop terrace is home to Le Panorama cocktail bar and a pool overlooking Cannes beach. Guests can keep enjoying those dramatic views over dinner at JW Grill Cannes, where friendly staff serve up prime steaks and fresh seafood. Guests who fancy a flutter then head for the casino.
Rooms with star quality
For all their modern touches, including WiFi (surcharge), rooms are styled to evoke the glamour of Hollywood's golden age, using movie-inspired decor to make guests feel like screen stars. Most open onto private balconies - great for enjoying the sea air before chilling out in front of the flat-screen TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
JW Marriott Cannes
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
JW Marriott Cannes features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 12917 square feet (1200 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Poolside bar
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1992
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 261
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
JW Grill Cannes - This restaurant is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per day
- Cannes JW Marriott
- JW Marriott Cannes
- JW Marriott Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- JW Marriott Cannes Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.