Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 restaurants and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated in Fayence, this romantic hotel is within 20 mi (32 km) of Malpasset Dam, International Perfume Museum, and Claux Amic Golf Club. Musee d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence and Grasse Cathedral are also within 20 mi (32 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, dry cleaning, and a computer station.
All 9 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Moulin de la Camandoule
Moulin de la Camandoule features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Mediterranean hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Moulin de la Camandoule is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1832
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room computer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
L Escourtin - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Le Grill de la Piscine - This poolside restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hydrotherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 14 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 14 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 14 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
- Moulin Camandoule
- Moulin Camandoule Fayence
- Moulin Camandoule Hotel
- Moulin Camandoule Hotel Fayence
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.