Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Port-Prestige
One Bedroom Apartment (4 people)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Two Bedroom Apartment (6 people)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Two Bedroom Apartment (6 or 7 people with Jacuzzi)Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Antibes residence in Antibes Old Town, near Juan-les-Pins Beach
This family-friendly Antibes residence is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Port Vauban, Provencal Market, and Picasso Museum. Juan-les-Pins Beach and Marineland Antibes are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this residence has an outdoor pool and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 65 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include furnished balconies or patios, flat-screen TVs, and coffee makers. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Port-Prestige features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and beach/pool umbrellas. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Number of floors - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 65
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
The Spa by Thalgo has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy.
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 1 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
We should mention
Up to 2 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.