Visiting Canouan Island
Visitors to Canouan Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and parks.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Canouan Island
- The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 33 mi (53.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canouan Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mysore Bay Beach, Mount Royal, and Mahault Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Canouan Golf Club and South Glossy Bay Beach.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tamarind Beach Hotel & Yacht Club - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Canouan Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Canouan Island is 1.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 75°F