Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Cansaulim, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its beaches and spas. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach, and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Cansaulim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cansaulim
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Arossim Beach and Cansaulim Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Varca Beach and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cansaulim. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa Goa - Our customers like the bar and room size at this resort. This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Cavelossim Beach, located 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the city center, and Church of St. Cajetan, which is 11.6 mi/18.6 km away.
Getting Around Cansaulim
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cansaulim Station. Cansaulim may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cansaulim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Cansaulim gets about 25.71 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F