Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Cantley has to offer. Around the area, top sights include National Gallery of Canada, Parliament Hill, and Camp Fortune.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gatineau
- The closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cantley
National Gallery of Canada, Parliament Hill, and Camp Fortune are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Canadian Museum of History and Supreme Court of Canada.
As you start planning your visit to Cantley, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 98 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Rustic & Cozy Loft Located On A Ranch 3 Minutes From Ski Hill And Amerispa is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Cantley. This 3.5-star hotel in Ottawa features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Novotel Ottawa Hotel is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Cantley. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Elgin Street can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lord Elgin Hotel is 10 mi (16 km) from central Cantley. This 2.5-star hotel in Elgin Street features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Canadian War Museum, located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of the city, and Rideau Canal, which is 11.3 mi/18.2 km away.
Dressing for Cantley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Cantley gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F