Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski retreat with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Central Interlaken hotel is in the city center, within a 5-minute walk of Hoeheweg and Kletterhalle Interlaken, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing. Mystery Rooms is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Krebs include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 44 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Krebs is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1875
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel Krebs has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 90 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 95.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CHF 95.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Valet parking fee: CHF 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 90 per night
- Hotel Krebs
- Hotel Krebs Interlaken
- Krebs Hotel
- Krebs Interlaken
- Krebs Hotel Interlaken
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in