Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with snowboarding, near the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this La Chaux-de-Fonds hotel is in the city center, within a 15-minute walk of International Museum of Horology and Bois du Petit-Chateau Zoo, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. La Maison Blanche is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Hotel Club, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 40 rooms provide free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including snowboarding and sledding. Hotel Club helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and skiing lessons. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Ski storage
- Free parking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sledding on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons on site
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 12 per pet, per day (maximum CHF 12 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per day (maximum CHF 12 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per night
- Club La Chaux-de-fonds
- Hotel Club La Chaux-de-fonds
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert