Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBauhaus-style hotel 7 minutes from Zurich city center
Popular property highlights
Adjacent to tram
This Zurich hotel is about 7 minutes by tram to the city center; the tram stops right outside the hotel. The Fraumünster, Lindenhof, and University of Zurich are all about 1.5 km (0.9 mi) away.
This boutique hotel was built in 1931 in the Bauhaus style and renovated in 2011. The restaurant serves a generous breakfast buffet, as well as a la carte lunch and dinner. A business center is on site.
Wi-Fi, flat-panel TVs
Each of the 67 guestrooms is named after a prominent person associated with Zurich. All rooms offer free WiFi, flat-panel TVs, minibars, and in-room safes. The entire hotel is smoke-free.
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
This Zurich boutique hotel is about 2 km (1.2 mi) via tram to the main railway station. The University of Zurich is 1.2 km (0.7 mi) from the hotel. Grossmünster Church is 1.7 miles (2.8 km) away.
Leonardo Hotel Rigihof Zurich is entirely non-smoking. Limited guest parking is available (surcharge). Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Use of a lobby Internet terminal is complimentary. The hotel has a meeting/conference room. The restaurant serves a breakfast buffet, as well as a la carte lunch and dinner. A dining terrace is open seasonally.
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 495
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 67
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich offers a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a lounge. A dining terrace is open seasonally. An additional room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 20 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 20 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per night
- Hotel Leonardo Boutique Zurich
- Hotel Rigihof Zurich
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
- Leonardo Boutique Rigihof
- Leonardo Boutique Rigihof Zurich
- Leonardo Hotel Rigihof Zurich
- Leonardo Rigihof Hotel Zurich
- Leonardo Rigihof Zurich
- Rigihof Zurich
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 stars.