Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Nice to have an apartment because you can buy and cook your own food. Zurich restaurants are very expensive.
We booked two rooms and each was clean, modern and well-stocked with amenities. Love the ping pong table, when you first walk in, and the unique design throughout the property. Staff were all helpful (and spoke English). Restaurant is expensive but then food in Zurich is outrageously priced ...
The hotel is fabulous. The accommodations were outstanding. The staff bent over backwards to make our experience at the hotel and in Zurich memorable.
Overall, we liked the hotel as it is close to downtown with free parking. The price is reasonable comparing to the other hotel in Zurich. The room was a bit small for three people but we were fine with it for one night stay.
Ideal location close to main station with nearby tram connections. Friendly helpful staff keen to assist and professional. Clean, comfortable rooms with all the basic necessities . Ideal for a short visit to Zurich.
This hotel has a really efficient system of check-in and check-out. All I had to do was fill out a simple form online and obtain a code to retrieve the key to my room. Check-out just involved dropping the key into a box. It was great for me, as I had an early morning train. Speaking of which, the ...
We had a wonderful stay in Zurich the only issue we had was that we didnt have wi fi connection as the instructions to get it was not in english so we were with out wi fi for 2 days.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Zurich accommodation! Finding the best home away from home during your Northern Switzerland vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Zurich. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Zurich accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your holiday.
- Northern Switzerland is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Zurich has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northern Switzerland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Zurich is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?