Get an overview of this hotelStylish Zurich hotel a short train ride from city centre
Popular property highlights
Near Trade Fair
Featuring panoramic views of the Swiss Alps, Swissôtel Zurich is opposite the Zurich Oerlikon railway station. Zurich Airport and Zurich Main railway station are within a 5-minute ride by suburban train. The Zurich Trade Fair is just a 10-minute walk.
Rooftop health club and pool
On the 32nd floor with spectacular views of the city and mountains, the SPA & SPORT offers a pool, spa tub, sauna, steam bath, and gym, as well as massage and beauty treatments. The hotel also features 2 restaurants and a summer terrace.
Wi-Fi, luxury bedding
All guestrooms are smoke-free and include premium bedding, flat-panel TVs, Nespresso/Lavazza coffee and tea makers, minibars, large desks, and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access is available. Marble baths come with designer amenities.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and airport
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Atop the hotel, on the 32nd floor, is the SPA & SPORT. Enjoying panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains, the SPA & SPORT includes a pool, spa tub, sauna, steam bath, and fitness room, while massages and beauty treatments are available for a surcharge.
On the first and 31st floors the hotel offers a series of 19 conference rooms of varying sizes, all benefiting from natural light and the latest in hi-tech equipment. Among the first floor rooms, there is a bakery churning out fresh croissants and other snacks. Restaurant serves a breakfast daily.
The hotel's concierge is able to assist guests who wish to take in the local bustling nightlife or visit any of the city's more than 50 museums or 100 art galleries.
Swissotel Zurich offers WiFi (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 17
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 32
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1972
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CHF 7 per night ), Wireless internet access ( CHF 7 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CHF 7 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Restaurant Le Muh - This restaurant serves Swiss dishes reinterpreted for today’s healthy lifestyles, all made using locally sourced ingredients – organic whenever possible. Swissôtel’s team of chefs serves tasty and quick business lunches, including a small starter and a main course. Watch our chefs preparing a delicious meal of your choice in the open kitchen and let our friendly staff pamper you. And if the weather allows, our terrace is the perfect place to be.
Le Muh Bar - Serving flavorful morning coffee, a refreshing drink, a beer right from the tap, or an exquisite cocktail. After work, the bar also attracts locals out for an evening, and those meeting up after a performance in Theater 11 or Hallenstadion. When the sun comes out the relaxed Le Muh outdoor lounge featuring seating areas invites for a nice coffee or drink. All customers can stay connected while at Le Muh bar with complimentary WiFi service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 30 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 60 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 7 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CHF 7 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 36 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 30 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 60 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CHF 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60 per night
- Swissotel Hotel Zurich
- Swissotel Zurich
- Zurich Swissotel
- Swissotel Zurich Hotel
- Swissotel Zurich zürich
- Swissotel Zurich Hotel zürich
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.