Find Hotels in Canyon Road, NM
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
Visiting Canyon Road
Visitors can enjoy all that Canyon Road has to offer including the art, museums, and restaurants. Top sights around the area include San Miguel Mission, New Mexico State Capitol, and Palace of the Governors.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Canyon Road
- The closest major airport is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canyon Road
A favorite place to visit in the city is ViVO Contemporary. In the area, you'll also find San Miguel Mission and New Mexico State Capitol.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Canyon Road. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Charming Casita Near Galleries and Plaza is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Lux on Canyon Road 2 Bedrooms-2 Baths Parking on Premise is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Santa Fe features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Hidden Gem on Canyon Road! is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Santa Fe can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Top places to visit in the area include Palace of the Governors, 0.8 mi/1.3 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of International Folk Art, which is 1 mi/1.6 km away.
Dressing for Canyon Road
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Canyon Road gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Canyon Road?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Canyon Road, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Canyon Road?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Kania-Ferrin Gallery?
What about the best place to stay close to ViVO Contemporary?
Recent reviews of Canyon Road hotels
More trip options
- Canyon Road Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Canyon Road Airports
- Hotels in Canyon Road Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Canyon Road Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Canyon Road
- More Hotel Options in Canyon Road
- More Popular Hotels in Santa Fe
- Other Hotels near Canyon Road, Santa Fe
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends