Visiting Cap Estate
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Cap Estate, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Marigot Bay, Pigeon Island National Park, and Reduit Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Cap Estate
- The closest major airport is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cap Estate
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Pigeon Island National Park and Smugglers Cove. Additionally, you might want to add St. Lucia Golf & Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cap Estate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cap Maison Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Royalton Saint Lucia Resort & Spa - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Marigot Bay, located 10.6 mi (17 km) from the heart of the city, and Reduit Beach, which is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away.
Dressing for Cap Estate
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 70°F at night
- Cap Estate gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 69°F