Visitors to Capbreton are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its casinos. Musee Basque, Anglet Beach, and Grand Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Capbreton
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Capbreton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Hossegor Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Capbreton Bunkers and Casino of Capbreton.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Capbreton. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baya Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Korner Océan - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Musee Basque, 10.5 mi/17 km from the heart of the city, and Anglet Beach, which is 11.5 mi (18.6 km) away.
Dressing for Capbreton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Capbreton each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F