Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Nestled on the beach, this Cape Fatuosofia resort is within 25 mi (40 km) of Salamumu Beach, Faleata Golf Course, and Maketi Fou. Flea Market and Fish Market are also within 25 mi (40 km).
At Le Vasa Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature Select Comfort beds and minibars. Guests can appreciate conveniences like living rooms and dining areas, and other amenities include refrigerators and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Vasa Resort
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Le Vasa Resort with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( WST 20 per hour )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cocolinis by the Sea - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Massages on beach
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for WST 47 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: WST 40.00 (one way)
- Fee for full breakfast: WST 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: WST 40 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: WST 40.00 (one-way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: WST 47 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Le Vasa
- Le Vasa Cape Fatuosofia
- Le Vasa Resort
- Le Vasa Resort Cape Fatuosofia
- Vasa Resort
- Le Vasa Apia
- Le Vasa Hotel Apia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).