Get an overview of this hotel4-star Cape Town hotel in City Bowl, walk to South African National Gallery
Popular property highlights
Located in City Bowl, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of South African Museum and Planetarium and Company's Garden. South African National Gallery and Greenmarket Square are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center.
All 56 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
- Top-notch restaurant on site
- Good location
- Overall property condition
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a shopping center shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2014.
Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 450 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 800 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: ZAR 200 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 450 per night
- Cape Town Hollow
- Cape Town Hollow Boutique
- Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel
- Cape Town Hollow Hotel
- Hollow Boutique
- Hollow Boutique Cape Town
- Hollow Boutique Hotel
- Hollow Boutique Hotel Cape Town
- Hollow Cape Town
- Hollow Hotel Cape Town
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.