Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star guesthouse with bar/lounge and seasonal outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Cape Town, this guesthouse is within a 5-minute walk of Wooley's Tidal Pool, Kalk Bay Theatre, and Kalk Bay Beach. Save Our Seas Shark Education Centre and Kalk Bay Harbour are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference space, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer WiFi and hair dryers. Guests will also find premium bedding, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A business center is on site at this 4-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This business-friendly guesthouse also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Chartfield Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Guest House Policies
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 350.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 100.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 120.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 395.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 350.00 per night
Guest house Name
- Chartfield Guesthouse
- Chartfield Guesthouse Cape Town
- Chartfield Guesthouse House
- Chartfield Guesthouse House Cape Town
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.