Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Cape Town guesthouse in Cape Town City Centre, near Greenmarket Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Cape Town City Centre, this guesthouse is within a 15-minute walk of Africa Centre and Greenmarket Square. Cape Town International Convention Centre and Castle of Good Hope are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free guesthouse has WiFi in public areas and self parking. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff.
Limited housekeeping is available.
De Waterkant House
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
De Waterkant House features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Victorian guesthouse also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and beach/pool umbrellas. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
De Waterkant House is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 50 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 50 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Limited housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
Guest House Policies
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 120 for adults and ZAR 120 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 90 per stay
Guest house Name
- Waterkant Cape Town
- Waterkant House
- Waterkant House Cape Town
- De Waterkant House Cape Town, South Africa
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.