Get an overview of this hotel4-star Cape Town hotel in Bo'Kaap, walk to Greenmarket Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Bo'Kaap, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bo Kaap Museum and Greenmarket Square. South African National Gallery and Castle of Good Hope are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a rooftop terrace, self parking, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 6 rooms provide conveniences like washers/dryers and living rooms, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, dining areas, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dutch Manor Antique Hotel
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Cape Town hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2013.
Dutch Manor Antique Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1812
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 150 for adults and ZAR 50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 250.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 100.00 per night
- Dutch Manor
- Dutch Manor Antique
- Dutch Manor Antique Cape Town
- Dutch Manor Antique Hotel
- Dutch Manor Antique Hotel Cape Town
- Dutch Manor Hotel
- Dutch Manor Antique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Dutch Manor Antique Hotel Cape Town South Africa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.