Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cape Town guesthouse in Green Point, near Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Located in Green Point, this luxury guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Metropolitan Golf Club, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square are also within 2 mi (3 km).
An outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this guesthouse. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, coffee/tea in a common area, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 8 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find sitting areas, DVD players, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DysART Boutique Hotel
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury guesthouse also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
DysART Boutique Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Guest House Policies
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 370.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 200.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 200.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 370.00 per night
Guest house Name
- dysART Boutique
- dysART Boutique Cape Town
- dysART Boutique Hotel
- dysART Boutique Hotel Cape Town
- dysART Hotel
- Hotel dysART
- Dysart Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Dysart Cape Town
- Dysart Hotel Cape Town Central
- Dysart Boutique Hotel Cape Town South Africa
We should mention
Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.