Book your room at Fountains Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cape Town hotel in Cape Town City Centre, walk to Cape Town International Convention Centre
Located in Cape Town City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Africa Centre, Cape Town International Convention Centre, and Greenmarket Square. Castle of Good Hope and South African National Gallery are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 156 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Fountains Hotel1 St Georges Mall Cape Town Western Cape 8001
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 20 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2015.
Fountains Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Fountains Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR +370 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 65 per night
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500
- Fountains Cape Town
- Fountains Hotel
- Fountains Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Fountains
- Fountains Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.