Book your room at Seacliffe Lodge
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Cape Town guesthouse in Hout Bay with free parking
Located in Hout Bay, this guesthouse is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Hout Bay Museum and within 3 mi (5 km) of Sandy Bay Beach and World of Birds. Constantiaberg and Llandudno Beach are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free guesthouse has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free self parking and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, massage/treatment rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and down comforters, plus WiFi and private yards. Guests will also find satellite TV, room service, and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Seacliffe Lodge2 Seacliffe Road, Hout Bay Cape Town Western Cape 7806
Seacliffe Lodge features an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. This Cape Town guesthouse also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Seacliffe Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ZAR .40 per minute )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR .40 per minute )
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR .40 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR .40 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 190 per person (one way)
- Seacliffe Lodge
- Seacliffe Lodge Cape Town
- Seacliffe Cape Town
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.