Book your room at Sweet Orange Guest House
Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Cape Town guesthouse in Sea Point, near Cape Town Stadium
Located in Sea Point, this guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Milton Beach and within 3 mi (5 km) of Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium. Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square are also within 3 mi (5 km).
An outdoor pool, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in the lobby are available at this guesthouse. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 6 rooms provide WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find hair dryers and safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sweet Orange Guest HouseNo. 1 Bellevue Road Sea Point Cape Town Western Cape 8005
Sweet Orange Guest House features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian guesthouse also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ZAR49.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR49.00 per night )
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 6 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 95 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of ZAR 49 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of ZAR 49 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49 per night
- Tourism fee: ZAR 13.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 199 for adults and ZAR 199 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 49 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 49 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 199.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 199.00 (one way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 95 per night
- Sweet Guest House
- Sweet Orange Cape Town
- Sweet Orange Guest House
- Sweet Orange Guest House Cape Town
- Sweet Orange Guest House Cape Town, South Africa
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.