Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cape Town guesthouse in Hout Bay with free breakfast
Located in Hout Bay, this luxury guesthouse is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Sandy Bay Beach and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from World of Birds. Constantiaberg and Llandudno Beach are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free guesthouse has a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas. Free full breakfast, free self parking, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 4 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find conveniences like washers/dryers and dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Villa Afrique - Guest House
Guest House Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 40 square feet (4 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury guesthouse also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 10 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Villa Afrique - Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2005
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 20.0 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 20.0 per hour )
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 9 AM.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
Guest House Policies
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property from January to December. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 20.0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 20.0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 190 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 700
Guest house Name
- Villa Afrique Cape Town
- Villa Afrique Guest House
- Villa Afrique Guest House Cape Town
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.