Guide your vacation to a more peaceful state at Capela do Sitio de Santo Antonio.
It's located 530 miles from Brasilia, in a place called Sorocaba.
If you'd like to stay near the main attraction, there are approximately 2 hotels to make your choice from. Many travelers choose the Hotel Villa Rossa and Hotel Cordialle.
Other Places to Visit near Capela do Sitio de Santo Antonio
After visiting Capela do Sitio de Santo Antonio, why not check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- At Ski Mountain Park, you can get creative in the soft snow or enjoy a few hours of sledding and skiing.
- Chip and drive over bunkers and around the roughs at Vista Verde Golf Club for an awesome day with friends.
- An unmistakable building, Sao Benedito Church is a prominent part of the local landscape. This house of prayer contributes greatly to the religious and social culture of the destination.
- If you're in need of a tranquil place to spend some time, you could try Igreja Matriz.
- Get a dose of history and stroll through Republica Plaza, a great spot to sit back and watch the world go by.