Think of yourself ambling around the streets during your upcoming holiday, gazing up at the architecture or the gorgeous world everywhere around you. However, Captain Jack's Pirate Golf is one draw you have been prepared for in particular. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is finally the moment to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Captain Jack's Pirate Golf?
Hotels near Captain Jack's Pirate Golf
Sometimes, to connect with the kids you need to let your own inner child out first. Captain Jack's Pirate Golf could be just what you need.
It is in Bethany Beach, just 50 miles from the commotion of Dover, the state capital.
You don't have to worry about finding a room. There are 2 nearby. The Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach and Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott are good candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Captain Jack's Pirate Golf.
If you don't want to fork out a fortune on your accommodation, you'll be relieved to discover that there are a number of budget hotels relatively close by. The Seaside Inn and the Econo Lodge Oceanblock are ones to take note of.
If all you want to do is put your feet up in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to think about booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. The Resort at Massey's Landing and the Fenwick Islander Motel are distinguished options that offer superior service and comfort.
If the hot coffee at Three Blonde Bakers (Home of the "Original" Fudge Factory) doesn't prepare you for a day at Captain Jack's Pirate Golf, the delicious sweets will. This popular spot is not far away. Wanting something a bit more filling? Blue Crab is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. And lastly, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you unwind at The Penguin.
Captain Jack's Pirate Golf isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Go and see Chief Little Owl Totem Pole, one of the striking statues in the area.
- Educate yourself on this area's past peoples and events at Town Museum, a stimulating museum that has on show a comprehensive collection of historical exhibitions.
- Bethany Beach is a great place for the children to run off some energy while you chill out on the beach in the sea air.
- Bethany Beach Nature Center is a great opportunity for nature fans of all ages to get educated on the local flora and fauna species.
- At The Salt Pond Golf Club, you can spend a day playing golf on one of the most popular courses in the area.
Rehoboth Beach hotels here on Expedia have all that you want, so you can be certain to get selections near Captain Jack's Pirate Golf that you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself lots of guests visit to really get away from daily life. You're only a click away from all the advice and tricks you need. You can do so with confidence when you're ready to reserve your room, too: sightseers of all types would suggest their Rehoboth Beach hotel to an acquaintance.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we have cozy spaces for all individuals.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent landmark, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Captain Jack's Pirate Golf is wonderful.
- Rooms in Rehoboth Beach accommodation are neat, clean, and primed to welcome you in.
With our excellent registry of hotels near Captain Jack's Pirate Golf, your favored place awaits.
Interesting Rehoboth Beach
After Captain Jack's Pirate Golf is crossed off your timetable, you'll still have lots to see and do in Rehoboth Beach.
- Eat a delightful dish of its regional cuisine and happen upon the perfect boutique to search for souvenirs.
- a full plate of excursions, you'll see Rehoboth Beach also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized treatment.
- To really leave no stone unturned, check out some pastimes near Rehoboth Beach.
Planning a visit to Rehoboth Beach is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Captain Jack's Pirate Golf from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few breathtaking new landscapes!