Visitors can enjoy all that Carboneras has to offer including the seaside, parks, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Carboneras
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carboneras
The picturesque setting of Playa de los Muertos and Cabo de Gata Natural Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Playa Macenas Golf Resort and Pita Escuela in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Carboneras. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Las Palmas is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Carboneras can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and room size.
- Pensión Felipe is located within 2.1 mi (3.4 km) of the city center. This 2-star pension in Carboneras features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hotel Tio Felipe is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Carboneras can enjoy access to a restaurant and in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Carboneras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Carboneras gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F