Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Because they were booked up, we could stay only one night here before moving to a nearby hotel for the next 3 nights. The spacious room was spotless if somewhat minimalist. I use a mobility scooter and the accessible bathroom was excellent with proper grab bars next to the toilet and a roll-in shower. ...
The room was comfortable and clean. Very simple but it was all we needed. The common area was useful if you want to cook meals. The owner has a very nice dog (mastiff that is huge) I love dogs...the dog does smell pretty bad though which I'm sure is due to the heat and humidity so just a heads up ...
Enjoyed our stay at 3 Bamboo. It was somewhat secluded. Excellent breakfast and friendly staff. Also, they accommodated our late night arrival. Would stay again.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Caribbean Coast hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your Limon escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Caribbean Coast. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Caribbean Coast hotels even let youbring several pets along for your R&R.
- Limon is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Caribbean Coast has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Limon has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Caribbean Coast is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 31% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?