Are you chasing a hotel room that is close to Carroll County Farm Museum?
It is situated in Frederick, a drive of 50 miles from Annapolis, the state capital.
You don't need to fret about finding a room. There are 3 right in this area. Look into the Best Western Westminster Hotel and Days Inn Westminster. They're within 2 miles of Carroll County Farm Museum.
The Boston Inn, a short 0.9 miles away, is a great accommodation option for you if money is a worry.
If ambling around Carroll County Farm Museum has given you an empty stomach, check out Gypsy's Tea Room (111 Stoner Avenue, Westminster) for an appetizing meal. Later on in the evening, head over to one of the nearby watering holes. Hand-crafted cocktails and frothy beers are available at Maggie's Restaurant (310 East Green Street, Westminster).
Other Places to Visit near Carroll County Farm Museum
Looking for excuses to stay? Not to worry, because there's lots more than just Carroll County Farm Museum to do in the area:
- Cast your mind back to the excitement of your glory days as you tour the fascinating campus of McDaniel College.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Old Westminster Winery would have to agree. At this unique vineyard you can take pleasure in a range of quality local wines with friends.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Serpent Ridge Vineyard couldn't agree more. At this unique vineyard you can take pleasure in local wines.
- You can't pass on Bear Branch Nature Center if you are hoping to learn more about the plants and animals of this region.
- Venture back in time at Union Mills Homestead Park, a fascinating spot for those who like their history.