We stayed one night, two adults and a teenager. We had a two-queen room, which was very roomy and comfortable. Room and bathroom were very clean. I was told at the front desk this was a recently upgraded room. The room had a separate living room area with its own couch and TV, in addition to the two beds and TV in the living room area (not sure if this was considered a suite, this is not what I reserved and paid for). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Ice machine on every floor, plenty of free parking, fast and free wifi. We were given coupons for free breakfast at the onsite restaurant, which we did not use (see below). There is a casino with a bar in the hotel, and a bowling alley across the parking lot.
Only issue we had was the condition of the rest of the hotel and the hallways: this is an older hotel which is in need of refreshing and maintenance; there is a STRONG smell of cigarette smoke throughout the lobby, hallways and casino. This is probably expected in Nevada, but the smell is strong and unpleasant. Our room was non-smoking and there was no smell in the room. Coming from California, where cigarette is banned in public places, this was a shock. As mentioned above: we were given coupons for free breakfast at the onsite restaurant, but we found out the restaurant is inside the casino, with that very strong cigarette smell, and we were unable to eat there. We simply left and ate breakfast at another restaurant.