Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Baru Island hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park. Blanca Beach is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
At Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, furnished balconies, and sitting areas. Other amenities available to guests include private yards, satellite TV, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique with summer activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and volleyball.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
- On private beach
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Free beach shuttle
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Furnished balcony
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Onsite venue - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 10:00 AM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 200000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 150000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 100000 (from 4 to 17 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 200000.0 per night
- Agu Azul Beach Boutique
- Agu Azul Beach Boutique Baru Island
- Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique
- Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique Baru Island
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.