Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, near Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Las Bovedas, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. San Felipe de Barajas Castle is 1 mi (1.6 km) away.
This hotel features a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 18 rooms offer thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as memory foam beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. Guests will also find free WiFi, sofa beds, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers a spa tub, a terrace, and concierge services.
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1994
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Memory foam mattress
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 44000 for adults and COP 28000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle
- Boutique Hotel Santa Clara
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Cartagena
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel Cartagena
- Santa Clara Boutique
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique Hotel Cartagena
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique Hotel
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique Cartagena
- Bóvedas Santa Clara Boutique
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Bóvedas de Santa Clara Boutique Hotel is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.