Get an overview of this hotelColonial Cartagena hostal in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this boutique hostal is steps from Plaza de San Pedro Claver and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a coffee shop/café, this hostal has a rooftop terrace and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs. Room service and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Calamari Hostal Boutique
The hostal offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Colonial hostal also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
Calamari Hostal Boutique has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1905
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Late check-out fee: COP 114000
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000.00 per night
- Calamari Hostal Boutique
- Calamari Hostal Boutique Cartagena
- Calamari Hostal Boutique Hostel
- Calamari Hostal Boutique Hostel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.