Overview of Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Cartagena's Cartagena Walled City neighborhood, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena is in the business district and near the airport. While the natural beauty of Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Port of Cartagena. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira or Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium. Kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- Caribbean Naval Museum - 1 min walk
- Naval Museum Cartagena - 2 min walk
- Palace of the Inquisition Cartagena Historical Museum - 3 min walk
- Plaza Santo Domingo - 4 min walk
- Cartagena Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Cafe Colonial — 1 min walk
- La Terraza — 1 min walk
About this property
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 for adults and USD 23 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (one-way), (up to 10 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100.0 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Amazing staff and beautiful hotel! Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Can’t wait to visit again.