Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to San Pedro Claver Church and Convent
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this luxury hotel is steps from Plaza de San Pedro Claver and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Puerta del Reloj and Clock Tower are also within 10 minutes.
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 87 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and MP3 docks. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
In addition to a full-service spa, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2626 square feet (244 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 244
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2626
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Pool umbrellas
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Colonial - This Cafe overlooks the garden.
La Terraza - This poolside restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Harry Sasson Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Plaza Santa Teresa - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Spa Santa Teresa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 117.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 117.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 for adults and USD 23 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (one-way), (up to 10 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117.0 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
- Cartagena Charleston Santa Teresa
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena Hotel
- Santa Teresa Cartagena Charleston
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Hotel
- Charleston Santa Teresa
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.