Book your room at Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this luxury hotel is steps from Plaza de San Pedro Claver and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a poolside bar, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 89 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and sitting areas. Minibars and room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Charleston Santa Teresa CartagenaKra 3a # 31-23 Centro Plaza Santa Teresa Cartagena Bolivar
In addition to a full-service spa, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
La Terraza - This restaurant overlooks the ocean and specializes in Caribbean cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Harry Sasson Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open daily.
Santa Teresa Plaza - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Spa . Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 35 for adults, USD 30 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 117 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117 per night
- Cartagena Charleston Santa Teresa
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena Hotel
- Santa Teresa Cartagena Charleston
- Charleston Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Santa Teresa Cartagena
- Charleston Santa Teresa Hotel
- Charleston Santa Teresa
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.