Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hostal in Cartagena Walled City, near San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hostal is within a 15-minute walk of San Roque Church and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 24-hour room service, this hostal has a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 28 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostal La Casona De Getsemani
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cartagena hostal also offers tour/ticket assistance and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 45000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 45000 per night
- Casona Hostal
- Hostal Casona
- Hostal Casona Getsemani
- Hostal Casona Getsemani Cartagena
- Hostal Casona Getsemani Hostel
- Hostal Casona Getsemani Hostel Cartagena
- Hostal Getsemani
- Hostal La Casona De Getsemani Hotel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.