Book your room at Hostal Marlin
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelCartagena hostel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of San Roque Church and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 24 rooms provide conveniences like kitchens and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs. Showers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Marlin features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hostal Marlin has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Separate bedroom
- Shower only
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 5 years old stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 20000 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000 per night
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.